Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

So obviously it isn't Monday anymore but the picture below was taken Monday. Mondays are manic because I work full time, usually am doing 4H, and I have grad school. Mondays are always stressful but I love to look cute anyways. I snapped a picture of this outfit because I thought it was a cute one and shows the mixing and matching I always talk about.

These days not matching is the new big thing. Things don't have to match they just have to go together. The fun part about this is that even if you don't have a lot of clothes you can create so many fun outfits! 

This outfit also has the popular colors this season. Coral and turquoise or other blues that are close to it and then there is the grey and yellow together. So cute!


Not a super exciting post but just an example of some fun stuff you can do that works for curvy girls too.

P.S. All these clothes are from Target and Bella Ella Curvy so they are reasonably priced for you poor people like me!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment