Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stripes N' Stuff

If you haven't noticed stripes are kind of in right now. I always say that I feel like everything in my closet is stripes but it isn't true. Half my closet is stripes and the other half is stuff to go with stripes. Stripes are okay by themselves but combined with something else is even better. Easton even wears stripes with other patterns! Here is some examples:





Shirt for Old Navy, pants from Target

Cardigan from Bella Ella Curvy, shirt from Bohne, and skirt from Old Navy

Snapped this pic when my sister wasn't looking  (she will probably be mad) because I had to show you the polka dot jeans with the striped shirt. Jeans and Shirt from H&M
If you are nervous about doing it or are unsure what to put together I would be happy to help.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment