Friday, July 5, 2013

Stars and Stripes

It has been a while since I posted. I have been so stressed but I am finally getting to the point where I have some time to relax. Summer started off rough with a death in the family, primary stuff, and school stuff. I recently asked to be released from primary and I feel bad but I have not been keeping it together to well. I feel like I have been giving 50% to everything and I cant stand that. I want to give 100%. I miss the kids already but it has been such a relief and a heavy burden has been lifted. Now I have had some time for myself and I have even had time to read(fun books not just textbooks)  and go boating and now some  blogging!

Holidays are just another excuse to pick out fun things to wear. 4th of July in particular is a fun one with how mixing and matching patterns is what is in. Stars and stripes. Perfect right? I know I should have posted this BEFORE the 4th but I figure you can do stars and stripes on the 24th too.

Star shirt from Old Navy, dress from Old Navy, red shoes from Burlington
Cardigan from Bella Ella Curvy, star shirt from Old Navy, striped skirt from Old Navy, red shoes from Burlington

Here is a close up of those red shoes. They were an awesome find at Burlington Coat Factory. I have never been in there looking for shoes before because I usually just stick with Ross but I am so glad I found these. I am not usually a red person but every girl needs a pair of red shoes. Plus how cute are the tassels and oxfordish style is awesome.

Stripes again using tape

Liquid Sand from OPI on my fingers
 I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July as much as I did and remembered to be thankful for those who help keep our country free.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment