Friday, June 21, 2013

Liquid Sand


Again posting from my phone but I gotta post when I have time which is right now but I don't have my laptop. Anyways, I just told you about the matte top coat and now I have to tell you about liquid sand. A while ago I did that relief society thing I told you about and the relief society gave me some OPI nail polish which is my favorite! Even better is that it was something brand new that I hadn't tried before. I have seen it around but hadn't tried it til now. My sister also did the relief society thing so they gave her one to say thanks too. After that of course I had to buy 3 more colors! 

Okay now I have to tell you what it is. It's textured nail polish. It really feels like sand on your finger nails. It looks like glitter toes. It says you can put a base coat on with it but I did not like it with the base coat. It seemed to work better without. It's also great because it only takes two coats and you don't have to put a top coat on and it dries really fast. It's so fun. If you want some my sister also sells it now too. Here are some pictures!
This gold is what the relief society gave me. So pretty!


This is the color my sister got!


And these are the other ones I had to buy. I had to get the blue and red for the 4th of July. The red one is awesome because it actually has stars in it! And then there is the purple. I love purple!


Here is the purple on. It looks better in person! It's what I have on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment