Friday, June 14, 2013

Plain Jane

First of all I have to say that Plain Jane is not a bad thing at all! Some of you may not want to wear stripes with floral or upside down fish but still be cute and trendy. Since anything goes these days simple outfits are in too! Plus with this hot summer weather simple and less layering is probably a good thing:) My simple outfits are still not super simple but hopefully they will at least give you an idea of what I am talking about.
First off for that simple outfit you have to have some cute shoes. A pair of Vans or Toms are a good choice if you are a busy mom. I love these Vans I got and they are super comfy too. Obviously you can get a more neutral color too depending on what you like.

Here is my some what simple outfit. Switch out the striped skirt for a plain one and take off the cardigan and you have a cute "Plain Jane" outfit.

Once again you see my Vans with some cute cropped jeans. Switch the striped shirt out for a white tee and once again you have a cute "Plain Jane" outfit. There is nothing cuter then a mom with a cute kid in a cute pair of dark skinnys a white t-shirt and some cute colored Vans or Toms.
Here is a good example of one of those cute moms in a simple outfit. Way cute with the little detailing on the shoulder.



No comments:

Post a Comment