Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Help! I'm Stuck!

Are you stuck in a rut with your clothes? Wearing the same outfits all the time? Feel like you have no clothes?

I can help you with that! I am the same way. Sometimes its just easy to wear the same thing because you know it works and you like it. This may be weird but sometimes I will wear the same outfit I wore to church to work/class the next day because its just easy.

I also feel like I have no clothes sometimes. I have a lot of clothes but a lot of them don't fit me right now:(

Here is what I do when I am feeling like I have nothing to wear:

The first thing I do is go through my closet and find something or a few things I have not worn in a while. Go though everything. Sometimes a cute shirt or skirt is hiding in there that you have forgotten about. 

Once I have found something(s) I set them out where I can see them often. This helps me start thinking about what I could pair them with.

Pick one thing and create an outfit around it. This can be anything from a skirt to a pair of shoes to a piece of jewelry. It can be so fun!

 I once had a coworker ask me if I ever wear the same outfit twice and wondered how I have so many clothes but really I am just mixing and matching.


Sometimes it may take a while to decide what you want to do with a certain piece of clothing but that is okay. I have had that grey maxi dress sitting out for a few weeks now because I haven't decided what I want to do with it.

Focused my outfit around a headband a little while ago

Turned out pretty cute.
 If you feel like you don't have anything to wear go buy something new. I am not saying to go spend tons of money but go buy a cute headband from target or a scarf from just about anywhere. These things help change up your wardrobe.

I am always will to help too. I love to come up with random outfits:)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment