Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nailed it! Part 2

 Okay I know I have already talked about this before but I didn't have a lot of pictures because you are supposed to take off the the tape quick so I am showing you some pictures in case you did not get what I was saying when I was showing you how to make stripes.
I have cut a bunch of pieces of tape so that I have room for mess ups
Then I just stick the tape on where I want. I make sure there are no bubbles and make sure the ends are pressed down so that polish doesn't seep through. Remember not to stick tape on until the polish has dried for a few hours or over night!


Then you just paint. Obviously mine never look great at first. Remember its a process!

Remember to take the tape off right after. If not it doesn't work out very well.
Later that day after I clean them up a bit:)
There you have it! It takes practice, but its worth it and if you ever need help paint just paint your base color and then I can come help you do the stripes when you are ready as long as you live near by of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment