Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Go Fish. . .

See the reindeer? One of my favorites from Bella Ella Curvy!

Animals! I love animals and the great thing is that having animals on your clothes is in. Don't be afraid! Right now you can do anything, its kinda fun. I have seen cute shirts with cats, dogs, giraffes, and lots more on them. Here are some animals from my closet!
This shirt is my favorite too and is also from Bella Ella Curvy. Every time I wear it I get compliments but I also have questions about why the fishes are upside down. I have no idea why but it works for me:)
Closer view for you

Birds! Birds are very in right now too. This shirt/dress is from H&M and is cute with everything.

Another view
and another

And one more. I wanted you guys to see that this shirt is not modest by itself because the top part is a see through material but I can either wear something under it or a cardigan over it (in this I am wearing my awesome sweater from Nordstrom in case you were wondering because you love it as much as I do!)

Kitty necklace from Target

More birds. I love the goofy looking owls.

Remember to be brave when you are picking out clothes but also comfortable. If you wont wear it don't buy it! Just because it is in style doesn't mean you have to wear it or even like it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment