Monday, July 29, 2013

Sunday Sales

I am sad to report that I have not heard much about sales this week. I will edit this post if I do hear about more but for right now here is what I've got. If you know of other good sales let me know.

Target 
This week target's tees are on sale again. All of their sandals, flats, and more are on sale between 30 and 70% off! I haven't worn their shoes much but it sounds like a great deal.

Nordstrom's sale is still going on. Prices go up August 5th so get there soon if you want some of the new great fall stuff. I wanted one of everything so go take a look.

Ross I know I have said this before but Ross still have a great shoe selection. If you have been thinking about going there but haven't yet now is the time. Once fall hits they seem to have less of a selections so go find those flats you need for fall.

Groopdealz LogoDon't forget about groopdealz either. The have had some awesome stuff lately! You have to check it all the time though because stuff goes fast. They post new stuff every morning and afternoon. Usually I check it right when I wake up before I even get out of bed and then again during my lunch. Stuff is gone within hours so do what you have to:)


Bella Ella Last but not least always been checking Bella Ella's facebook page for their daily deals and did I mention that they have Instagram now! Also don't forget they do a give away every week so get following! Oh and Curvy ladies there is a separate Instagram and Facebook page for the curvy store.

Have a great week and as always Enjoy!

P.S. I will be having my small give away soon so follow me! If you dont have a blog or whatever  you can always follow me by e-mail. There is a place on the right hand side of my blog to do that. I will let you know of other ways to get entries soon.



Okay just found out that TARGET'S dresses are up to 40% off! It also looks like there are a bunch of other things on sale because it is the end of the season.
My mom has this and it is very flattering I borrow it all the time. $22
My sister has this and it is so cute with a tee underneath and some good thick legging! If I had some good leggings I would be buying this thing! $20.99

How cute are these for $15
Just go to the website there is all sorts of fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment