Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My New Favorite Thing

So my husband and other people get annoyed with me because I always say that things are my favorite but here's the thing. . . . If I buy something of course it is my favorite. Why would I buy something that isn't my favorite? I wouldn't! I only buy things I love so yes I have lots of favorites!

So anyways. . . I'm going to tell you about my newest favorite thing! Yesterday I went shopping with my sister to get her husband a birthday present and while we were at the mall I found my new favorite store! I haven't been to the university mall in a long time so I have no idea how long it has been there but it is called
They had the cutest stuff. I loved everything there. It reminded me of a cheap smaller version of Anthropology. It was a neat store and it is where I got my new owls

How cute are these hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil owls? They match my house perfectly
I also got this cute new wallet to upgrade from my giant bulging floral one!

So its a super cute store with fun random stuff like Anthropology and then lots of cute reasonably priced clothes. I don't have any pictures of the clothes but you can check them out for yourself on their website or in the store. So cute and they have their own charity too and when you buy stuff they ask if you want to round up from like $12.85 to $13 and the few cents goes to their charity. What an awesome idea!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Cotton On! I have several items from their store and I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete