Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OOTD


Now that work has started again I get pretty busy especially with all this grad school stuff to so I decided to do an Outfit Of The Day. if I don't have time to post how to's  at least you can get an idea of how to put random stuff together.
Sorry for a bad blurry picture but I was trying to get a good picture of my new necklace. Normally I don't do big chunky necklaces but I decided to try and I am loving it. It's from groopdealz an it was under $10. Also here is another example if how to mix stripes with prints. Top and cardigan from Target and skirt from Old Navy and shoes from Ross of course!
Another mixing prints with stripes and finally some fall colors. Top shoes and jeans from Target. Cardigan from Bella Ella Curvy.

Tip about new shoes: So I thought I would suggest this because it's something I learned the hard way. I used to work at a shoe store which I shall not name since they fired me without cause, didn't give me my "3 written warnings" and the day before the owner told me I was doing a great job. Oh and if I go in there they will call the cops. Dramatic I know. I'm not bitter or anything..... This store  sells cheap shoes and breaking them in always made my feet hurt. I have scars on my heels and some of my toes from breaking in new shoes. Now what I learned is if you are breaking in shoes and you will be walking a lot you need two things. Band aides and another pair of shoes. Don't ruin your feet! Today I wore my new cheap shoes so I kept band aides in my pocket and another pair of shoes in my purse.  This way when my toe started to hurt I put a band aide on it before I had a blister. I didn't have to use my other pair of shoes but they were there just in case! 

Just know your shoes. Cheap shoes hurt more because they aren't nice material but who can afford nice shoes? The only way I do is because of Ross. Nicer shoes usually aren't as bad but if your not sure just take those band aides and an extra pair. 

Take care of your feet and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment