Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BEST.DAY.EVER!

I am so excited right now. I came right home from Bella Ella Curvy to blog about this! I found the greatest thing today. CURVY COLORED SKINNY JEANS! I haven't been able to wear colored skinny jeans in a really long time because sure there are plenty of colored skinny jeans out there but they either are too small or they show every dent and all my cottage cheese. Even at my favorite place Bella Ella Curvy they have had some but every time I try them on they show every little dent on the back of my legs and my butt. Today I went in because it was buy one get one free leggings and I need some leggings that aren't black but I found something so much better! Skinny Jeans that fit, are flattering, and don't show my dents and cottage cheese. My husband will not be happy but they were on sale and they are a beautiful color. I wanted to by them in every color because they had burnt orange, mustard, and a bunch with polka-dots too! I haven't been this excited about an item of clothing in a long time.Oh then I got home to a cute cardigan I ordered a while ago and it is cute too! Good day!
See! Amazing right? Thank you Bella Ella Curvy! (Shirt from Target)

Sorry I apparently cant turn that way and take a picture but you had to see the backside.


Did I mention I got myself a new coat:) Target $40. Amazing deal and so many other cute ones. You have to have a cute coat for when you go to church or on dates.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Good find. I may have to go back and get some of those jeans! By the way you look great! Were they super pricy?

    ReplyDelete