Friday, October 18, 2013

Casual Friday

I love casual Fridays. I love to either wear some sort of tee shirt and jeans or something school related so that I can show my school spirit! If you get a casual Friday like me then use it as a fun day to wear something different. If you don't work or don't get casual Friday use Saturday because sometimes it is just fun to wear one of your favorite old tee shirts or something. I wear concert tee shirts a lot because they are full of good memories! Casual Fridays are also good days to wear your way cute vans or toms, those go to comfortable shoes!

Today I just did a plain grey tee shirt and ignore how I look I went to the dentist and got some cavities filled so I don't feel to go so I didn't do much with myself this morning! Shirt from Target, Sweater from Norstrom, Jeans from Target, Toms from Norstrom.

Have a great weekend and Enjoy!

1 comment: