Friday, April 18, 2014

Casual Friday (Boyfriend Jeans)

Hey its casual Friday! I love casual Friday because it gives me a day to dress more casual and wear t-shirts and all that fun stuff. Sometimes I wear random concert t-shirts or a school shirt but today I decided to just wear a plan black shirt and pair it with my boyfriend jeans. I have had some people ask me about what boyfriend jeans are and how to wear them so I will tell you what I think.
  •  I like boyfriend jeans with t-shirts, like what I wore today for casual Friday. 
  • With boyfriend jeans it seems like they are always rolled up and they are supposed to be baggy.
  • I also have seen a lot of boyfriend jeans that have holes which is really cute too.
  • The great thing about boyfriend jeans is that you can dress them up or down and make tons of different outfits!

I wanted to look a bit more feminine today so I added the floral cardigan but if I had gone more simple with just the black t-shirt that would have been really cute too. I also added a pop of color with my fun flats of course.

Black v-neck from Target, Cardigan from Bella Ella Curvy, Boyfriend jeans from H&M+, flats from Ross. Did you notice I didn't take a selfie and that the pictures are better quality? Well I have decided to have other people help me out taking pictures at work so that I can now be the "Mormon Chic School Counselor (MCSC)" to be. :)
I don't do heels but if I did how cute is that?

If you wear garments just be careful with holes. You can always buy patches to attach under the holes if you do get jeans with holes up higher.

Hope this helps you with your boyfriend jean questions!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment