Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fashion on a budget. Is there such a thing?

I've always loved J. Crew but it was that store that I looked into longingly but just walked past. I knew I couldn't afford it so why depress myself by looking at beautiful clothes I cant have? I am obviously not a good window shopper. . .

Well now I can go into J.Crew and no I did not get rich all of a sudden! I learned about the Outlets at Traverse Mountain in Lehi (by Cabela's). I had never been to the Outlets because I heard they were all high end stores that I couldn't afford but I recently learned the truth! Yes there are high end stores but the J. Crew Outlet is very reasonable. The prices on the the tags still show between $40 (for t-shirts!)-$100+. That may discourage you but here is the cool part. Everything is on sale since it is an outlet. Everything I have gotten there so far has been at least 40% off but most of it was more like 60% off. Awesome right? Wait there's more! :) If you are either a college student or teacher you get an extra %15 off. Perfect for poor college students and poor teachers right?!?! I think so. It may be worth checking out.

Since I want to be a " Mormon Chic School Counselor" (MCSC) I am working on getting some nice clothes for my internship next year and my future career so this was a good find. I have yet to see the rest of the outlets besides Gap (I did stop in there and they had some good deals too) but I will keep you updated.

First J. Crew Purchase

The purple floral shirt was originally $64.50 but I got it for $10.19. Seriously amazing! Striped shirt dress normally $59.50  and I got it for $25.29. Both of those were from J. Crew. The mint cardigan was from Gap originally $39.99 and I got it for $7.99!
Always get lots of compliments when I wear my J. Crew shirt and elephant necklace that you cant see in this picture (It is in the first picture).

I hope you ladies at least go check it out up there because there are also stores like Carter's there so you can dress the kids cute too!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment