Monday, December 30, 2013

OOTD

Okay so here is my outfit of the day for today. Pulled out the chambray and threw on one of my new sweaters from Christmas. Big sweaters are in right now so if you have your chambray shirt, which you should since it's one of the 10 staples:), then put a big sweater over it and you have a really cute outfit. I also have on my new boots! 


One more pic. Notice my cute gloves:) This whole outfit is from Nordstrom including the gloves! 

Random tip while I am thinking about it. I may have talked about this before but here is a thought for you. If you got money for Christmas use it to buy nicer good quality stuff. When I get money as a gift that is when I buy my nice quality staples. It's hard for me to spend a lot of money when it is my own but if it is a gift for me I buy something nice and then I remember who it's from too. You can save $10 or $20 here and there to buy trendy stuff but how often do you have $50 or more at one time? NEVER in my case so think about what you are buying!

Be on the look out for my 5 minute makeup blog post that will be up soon!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment