Monday, December 23, 2013

Silent No Longer

I'm back . . .  Again. . . . So I haven't been posting for a while because I have been waiting for something and it never happened so I am done waiting and I am going to share my frustration with you. A while back Chelsea Cannon told me that I should talk to Bella Ella about being one of their bloggers. They were looking for new bloggers and so I thought I would try. I was a bit nervous about it but I was glad that someone thought I might do a good job. Thanks Chelsea! So I contacted them. They had me come into a photo shoot to see how things are done so that I could write a blog about it. When I showed up at the shoot the seemed to like me and even asked me to come back and do a test shoot because they thought I might be a good curvy model. That made me feel pretty good so I agreed.

I showed up for the shoot and it was a lot of fun. The photographer was great and the atmosphere was relaxed and fun. I don't know what i expected a photo shoot to be like but this was fun! I also felt good that someone thought I was pretty even though I am big and not happy with my body. While I was there the lady that had me come in for the blogging part said she would contact me because she liked my blog and wanted me to blog for them. That day I went away feeling pretty dang good. Knowing that they thought I was good looking enough to at least have a trial shoot and they also wanted me to blog for them! Even if I didn't get the modeling job I was okay with it because I at least had a fun time.

A few days later I got a very exciting e-mail! Here it is: (This was October 10th by the way)

Hey Heather!
 
Pictures were processed, and we love them! I'd love to contract you as one of our models. More information as to the contract's terms, scheduling of shoots, and Curvy products are pending. If you are still interested, I will reach out to you as soon as I have more details! :)
 
How exciting is that?!?!? At this point I was so excited and kept reading the e-mail to make sure I read it right. That same day I responded and say of course I was interested. On October 28th I received another e-mail saying that it would be a little bit longer and I was fun with that. I didn't want to bug anyone so I waited a couple of weeks and then send an e-mail on November 19th. In it I just said I was checking in to see how things were going. Since then I have heard nothing. . .. I thought maybe it was just taking a really long time but recently Bella Ella Curvy has been posting pictures with new models in them and they aren't me. :( I know I am not the prettiest girl ever but I feel like I am as cute as these ladies. What do I know though right?
New model number 1

New model number 2
 
Anyways, I didn't want to tell anyone until it actually happened so I stopped blogging and all that for a while. I am done waiting now. No idea what happened but if they changed their mind about me couldn't they have at least sent me an e-mail? I think so. . . Now when I go shop at Bella Elal I feel weird and so I have kind of stopped shopping there.

Now I am back and trying to forget about all this Bella Ella stuff and move on. Before I could I had to share with someone so I am sharing it with you my blog readers. 

I will be blogging like normal again now. If you have any suggestions about what you would like me to blog about leave a comment or message me on Facebook.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

2 comments:

  1. Boo! Im sorry that happened! I think you would have made a great model for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww you're 100x cuter hands down! Big mistake Bella Ella and not classy or good business whatsoever...

    ReplyDelete